Concerned about thinning hair loss or baldness?
Experiencing female or male pattern baldness?
Do you suffer from acne, acne scars or wrinkles?
Then LLLT might be what you are looking for to promote a healthier environment for natural hair growth and to aid hair restoration and might be one of the best home remedies for hair growth.
Low-Level Laser Light therapy
A common method to treat hair loss or alopecia. Over-the-counter laser therapy devices for hair growth are available through convenient hands-free systems, or less convenient hand-held devices. You can use either product at home granted they do not require the supervision of a physician.
Lasers are widely used in medicine and also throughout a variety of industries, in a multitude of varying capacities. The laser energy used to stimulate hair growth is visible in the red light spectrum. Laser light used in promoting hair growth is defined as Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). LLLT can sometimes be included under a broader definition of ‘Phototherapy’ called Low-Level Light Therapy, where the light-emitting device may be a laser and/or light-emitting diode (LED).
Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the cell can be vitalized by LLLT which employs a very low dosage of coherent laser light to the cell. This process enhances the regenerative capacity of the cells making them act younger by promoting collagen production. Furthermore, positive effects have been shown on blood micro-circulation, immune response, and the modulation of pain from inflammation with the use of LLLT.
Some of the claimed benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT):
- Increases scalp blood flow let alone follicle micro-circulation
- Increases nutrient supply in order to enhance hair growth
- Stimulates and therefore accelerates hair growth
- Reduces excess levels of skin 5-alpha reductase and dihydro-testosterone (DHT) – this is the hormones that contribute to genetic thinning we discussed earlier
- Relieves scalp conditions such as psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis, itchy/scaling scalp (due to anti-inflammatory effects)
- Normalizes sebum production in the scalp
- Reduces tight as well as tender scalp
- An effective adjunct therapy for either pre or post hair transplantation procedures
- Halts hair loss
- Improves individual hair strand quality, thickness in addition to manageability and colour
- Repairs hair shaft quality
- Augments well with other hair therapies
Now read our eBook on how to Stop Hair Loss & Regrow Hair, Guaranteed!