Male Hair loss is one of the most common problems worldwide; affecting one-third of the population. There could be many causes to your hair loss which include diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution and of course genetics. Even wearing a ball cap, hat or helmet regularly could affect men and their hairline.
Here is a list of 10 solutions to help reduce and/or deal with hair loss:
- Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo – This will prevent hair loss by keeping your hair and scalp clean.
- Vitamins for hair loss – Vitamins are an easy way to ensure your has the nutrients it needs to grow strong and thick. EI; vitamin A encourages healthy production of sebum in the scalp, vitamin E betters your blood circulation in the scalp to help hair follicles remain productive.
- High Protein Diet – Eating lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins promotes hair health and in turn helps curb hair loss.
- Scalp Massage with Essential Oils – It helps your hair follicles remain active and promote new hair growth by increasing blood circulation to your hair follicles. By doing this you will increase the amount of nutrients delivered directly to your hair follicles reducing hair loss. Click here for our Hair Growth Tonic.
- Keep Hydrated – The hair shaft comprises one quarter water so drink at least four to eight cups of water in a day to stay hydrated and for the growth of healthy hair.
- Reduce Alcoholic Beverages – Alcohol intake because drinking alcohol reduces hair growth. Therefor reducing your alcoholic beverage intake, you can help promote a healthy hair environment.
- Avoid Smoking – Smoking will reduce the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair growth.
- Physical activity – Make time for physical activity every day. Walk, swim or bike for 30 minutes a day helps balance hormonal levels, reducing stress levels besides reducing hair fall.
- Reduce Stress – Studies in the past have found medical evidence to link stress with hair loss. De-stress yourself; one of the ways of doing it is by practicing meditation. Alternative therapies such as meditation and yoga not only reduce stress but restores hormonal balance.
- Take care of your overall Health – Health problems are harbingers of hair loss. Ensure you deal with chronic illnesses, high fevers and infections properly to ensure healthy hair.
For the full article click here.